At Mangotsfield, we value honest and constructive feedback from all stakeholders to help us get ‘even better today than we were yesterday’. Each year, we carry out an annual survey to gather feedback from parents/carers on school specific ideas. The results from the latest survey, which was carried out in June 2015, can be found below:
0 = Don’t know 1 = Strongly agree 2 = Agree 3 = Disagree 4 = Strongly disagree
- We are considering introducing a yellow sweatshirt for use by the children in PE. The children would look smarter and create a better impression when attending tournaments.
- I would be interested in buying a yellow sweatshirt for my child if the school decides to commission them. (Cost about £13.)
- Our involvement in the NEXUS Alliance helps our school to improve.
- The NEXUS Teaching School helps our school to influence others.
- Twitter has helped us share the range of positive experiences that the children have in school.
- Booking Parents Evening online works well for my family.
- The new email and text-messaging systems in school ensure that I am aware of everything I need to be.
- The paperless homework system is successful.
- I am happy that the school has chosen to limit snacks to fruit, vegetable and brown toast only.
The next annual survey will be carried out in the summer term of the academic year 2015/16. However, if you have anything you would like us to know or a suggestion you would like us to consider, please simply send in a note to Mrs Dawkins or the School Office. Alternatively, we hold parent council meetings which all parents are welcome to attend. Please see ‘Parent Council’ page on our website for the next meeting date.
Parent View is an on-line survey that Ofsted ask all parents to complete. The rationale is detailed below:
‘It gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your child’s school. Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. By sharing your views, you’ll be helping your child’s school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child's school.’
Again, we value any opportunity to receive feedback from parents and ask kindly that you take the time to complete the survey. You can do so by using the following link: