School Development Headlines
School Development Plan (SDP)
The SDP is written by the senior leaders of Mangotsfield Church of England Primary School using contributions from advisors, parents, staff and children. It identifies the priorities for our school, lists any actions that are needed and names specific members of staff who will be responsible for monitoring impact. As you can imagine, this is a very detailed document as we are a large and successful school. Below, we have summarised our key priorities to share with the wider community and enable all stakeholders to work in partnership to achieve our goals.
Outstanding Leadership of Mangotsfield Church of England School
- Ensuring continuity in leadership as we expand
Outstanding Achievement and Progress for all learners at Mangotsfield Church of England Primary School
- Ensuring roles of support staff facilitates maximum progress for all children
Outstanding Teaching in all subjects and all phases of the school
- Quality first teaching across the school
Behaviour of learners at Mangotsfield Church of England Primary School is outstanding. Children are safe and feel safe at all times.
- To raise the profile of sport and competition
- Quality first relationships across the school facilitate the best behaviour
Early Years Foundation Stage
- Highest possible outcomes ensure the readiness for the next phase
- Work in collaboration with other Teaching School Alliances to widen impact and improve outcomes for all children in South Glos and beyond