School Development Headlines
School Development Plan (SDP)
The SDP is written by the senior leaders of Mangotsfield Church of England Primary School using contributions from advisors, parents, staff and children. It identifies the priorities for our school, lists any actions that are needed and names specific members of staff who will be responsible for monitoring impact. As you can imagine, this is a very detailed document as we are a large and successful school. Below, we have summarised our key priorities to share with the wider community and enable all stakeholders to work in partnership to achieve our goals.
Outstanding Leadership of Mangotsfield Church of England School
- To maximise the well-being of all school staff
Outstanding Achievement and Progress for all learners at Mangotsfield Church of England Primary School
- To raise the % of girls achieving Greater Depth in Maths.
- To raise the % of boys achieving Greater Depth in English.
Outstanding Teaching in all subjects and all phases of the school
- To develop strategies for teaching fluency facts
- To adapt a 'context first' approach to reasoning in Maths
Behaviour of learners at Mangotsfield Church of England Primary School is outstanding. Children are safe and feel safe at all times.
- To embed Thrive strategies
Early Years Foundation Stage
- Highest possible outcomes ensure the readiness for the next phase