Mangotsfield Church of England Primary School has a uniform and all learners are encouraged to wear it in order to promote a sense of identity, pride and community.
The uniform consists of:
- White/light blue polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or black trousers, pinafore, dresses or skirts
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
- Plain black school shoes (although we will allow plain black trainers, shoes are the preferred option)
In the summer there are alternatives of:
- Blue gingham dress
- Grey or black coloured tailored shorts
Polo shirts and sweatshirts are available to buy from Monkhouse via the link below.
Learners should wear suitable clothes for all PE lessons.
- PE T-shirt gold/yellow (No T-shirts with logos on are allowed.)
- Change of socks
- Black shorts
- Training shoes or daps NB. Learners already wearing trainers will need a separate pair for P.E. activities
- When the weather demands, a pair of plain black or navy jogging bottoms and jacket may be worn
Jewellery, including rings, should not be worn to school. If learners have pierced ears only small studs should be worn for health and safety reasons.